–Parents, while you attend any adult service;
We provide interactive and creative programs for your children, designed to grow them up in the Lord Jesus and the Word.
We strive to provide a fun, yet safe, classroom environment. We have a wonderfully trained staff, and every volunteer has undergone reference and background checks, and a personal interview for the security of our children.
You should feel free to approach any of our leaders with questions or concerns; they are here to serve you.
Unstaffed and available as a mother’s room 8:30 am service and all evening services.
10:30 am service has full staff. Newborn to 2 years old.
Children experience music, worship, crafts and a Bible lesson that will help them discover and grow their faith.
- Children are never allowed to leave the classroom without adult supervision.
- All children, nursery through fifth grade, must be picked up by an adult after service.
- Parents must sign their children in upon check-in at the beginning of service.
- And must sign them out upon pickup, directly after service.
- 5 minutes before the start of each service.
Generation Impact Youth
Middle School through High School
Sunday 10:30 am Wednesday 7 pm